TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of sales of any products containing Cannabidiol (“CBD”) Limited
1.These terms may be varied at any time. References to the Company are references to Mcu Botanicals Limited.
2. The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from within the EEC. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and any regulations made by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (“MHRA”) will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions regarding the receipt and use by you of the Products.
3. To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be accurate and true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
4. Mcu Botanicals Limited. The Company has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web-site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law the Company disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site. For a fuller disclaimer please see below. All content of this online website is for information purposes only and is not a substitute in any way for any dietary, medical, lifestyle or health advice. You should make sure you read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have or suspect you have a health problem you should consult your doctor, psychologist or other healthcare professional. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care. We do not make any warranties as to the use of our products and disclaim that they can be used for any purposes whatsoever.
5. The Company and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company, its directors or employees.
6. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
7. Please note that the MHRA have recently made statements as to the sale of products containing CBD and we cannot guarantee delivery of any products after they have made a final decision regarding the licencing and marketing regulations that are being put into place. We will make a further notice on our website around that date so that any users of this website are informed. Please note that we do not have any licence from MHRA to sell products containing CBD.
8. Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of the Company.
9. This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which the Company may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by the Company following checking of orders by one of our staff.
10. We only deliver goods to within the EEC. Payment will usually be taken by the Company at the time that goods are dispatched. Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors’ fees will be added to the customer’s account.
11. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
12. All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last and whilst it is open to us to sell any products containing CBD. .
In addition the following Terms and Conditions apply to users of our web site.
14. All services are provided by the Company on a “best endeavours” basis. The Company will endeavour to ensure that all Product prices are correct on the website. In some cases the prices may vary due to manufacturer price increase, product availability and/or special order requirement. In such cases the Company will contact you on receipt of the prescription to inform you of any price difference.
15. We are not responsible for failure of third parties’ inability to deliver Products to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing Products but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt for the Products and fulfilment of the Company’s obligations in delivering such Products.
16. If your product delivery appears to be damaged of if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact 0208 912 5824 or email@example.com. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.
17. If the Company terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched. We have placed cookies on to your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect basic information to make your experience better.
18. The Company reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payments.
19. If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
20. If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
21. Pricing and Availability
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online the Company reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every month.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Products and the Company processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
All prices on the website quoted include VAT unless it is not applicable for us to charge VAT.
The Company will notify you by way of email when your Products are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Products purchased by you. If the Company receives no communication from you, within 3 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Products, you are deemed to have received the Products in full working order and with no problems.
23. Returns Policy
The Company aims to always provide high quality Products that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you receive Products which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Products replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Products. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Products. If any Products you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact the Company within 28 days to arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Products, the price of the Products, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Products.
If Products are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the Products have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to the Company within 10 days and arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs.
You have a statutory right to a cooling off period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Products have been delivered. If you change your mind about the Products within this period, please return them to the Company within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if the Products are returned for this reason.
If you wish to return the Products to the Company for any of the above reasons, please contact us on 0208 912 5824.
The Company reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Products.
Any characteristics of the Products which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Products to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law. Please note after the MHRA has made a final desicion regarding the licensing and marketing authaurisations required to continue the sale of CBD products. Any returns of any Products will be entirely at our discretion.
The Company makes no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the website or our services.
No part of the website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Whilst the Company uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
25. Availability of the Website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
The Company accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including power failure and other event.
26. Limitation of Liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and any content at their own risk.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts the Company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of the Company.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts the Company’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of the Products or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
27. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
28. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is solely between yourself and the Company.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
The Company may from time to time send you information about our Products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the “unsubscribe” link on any of the emails.
30.Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the Company and yourself agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
31. MCU Botanicals is a registered member of the cannabis trade association. The website is www.cannabistrades.uk .